|Address 1||2100 34TH STREET|
it should have been renamed "MY ATTEMPT AT CRACKING SELINUX SAMSUNG ANDROID SM-T510" EVIL GRIN
THIS IS A VERY VERY BIG BOOK I AM WORKING ON.
I CALL THEM I-BOOK(S) FOR STORING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF INFORMATION IN A BOOK THAT CAN BE READ SEQUENTIALLY
ALMOST LIKE RECEIVING A FULL VOLUME SET. LIKE MICROSOFT SERVER REFERENCES OR .NET REFERENCES.
LOTS AND LOTS TO READ. AND NOT STUPID MATERIAL EITHER. THIS BOOK HAS BEEN FORMATTED WITH THE LATEST AND MOST
ADVANCED HOW TO'S AND REFERENCE MATERIAL YOU WILL EVER EVER NEED FOR MASTERING SE-LINUX
I MADE IT ON SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A 10.1 SE-LINUX KNOW SECURITY. IT TOOK 8 DAYS JUST TO CONSTRUCT THE BASIC OUTLINE OF THE BOOK
IT WILL BE UPDATED A LOT IN THE FUTURE. YOUR PURCHASE GETS YOU ACCESS TO ALL THE FREE UPDATES THAT GO ON ON THIS VERY BIG BOOK
PREFACE TO BOOK-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Post Is a data grab I made trying to figure out Samsung galaxy tab A. Since I have no experience in any of it,
I moved my computer programming knowledge to this machine and am writing my own book to learn to program android.
Since it is not an EBOOK (which are singular to one file) I CALL THIS AN ["I-Book"] = ["INTERNET BOOK"] as it requires internet to read it. It is made up of a lot of information that you can not get anywhere else but the internet. It also gives complete credits to the people that actually did the work and display the work for you to read. Not a credits list, but the actual authors posting on the internet.
It's lists a lot of useful information (relative to what I know about other computers). READ ON PROGRAMMERS..
This BOOK On Samsung Android Galaxy Tab A programming was conglomerated because of my Girl Friends constantly running through Her Logs to read how the android worked I was impressed and now i want to write apps for it. I started learning what I need to read to use my skills on android THURSDAY OCTOBER 17TH 2019. AND WRITE WHAT I NEED TO READ TO MASTER ANDROID TO SUNDAY OCTOBER 20TH 2019. The rough cut is done , i think i covered most things, in the following days I will make the final revisions and edit-tings.
THANK YOU SAS for giving me new hope that programming has evolved I will take the past four Days of researching that android for my BOOK. And to let everyone know. I still say if you own a copyright it should be respected and not altered. But it seems android is made up of a lot of other peoples work and data just communications between all of them with a front end ANDROID. I still say it is theft of intellectual property but is a good idea for MODULAR PROGRAM PROGRAMMING. (USING A FRONT END TO CONTROL ALL OF IT) I was amazed at how many different working parts together can form the Android system.
As far as i am concerned Android is not an operating system. it is a FRONT END for all the parts that make up the final front end known as ANDROID. PIPES AND REDIRECT OF DATA to programs (like old DOS commands (|><) in old windows command line statements. I can imagine it took many programmers to put together this Android Front End from some of the following
.XML , HTML, JAVA, C++, C, API'S, DDL'S, OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING, BIOS CALLS, POSIX SQL DATABASE, PYTHON, JSON, CCS... AND MORE. How ever in this case.... This is all I GOT FROM READING LOGS THAT YOU WERE READING. i AM SURE THERE IS WAY MORE. THAT I WILL TRY TO MENTION AS THIS BOOK P[PROGRESSES
I was also amazed at how easy it is to read, old days it was just constants with values. Now it's pretty much written out for you in English. All in all Android is a very very good tool for LEARNING HOW MACHINES WORK FROM HARDWARE TO SOFTWARE.
I might buy one this month and see what I can do with one on October pay day. If I feel like it. may make a few APPS later on that are useful for myself. I do not like copyright laws very much. I say if you made it you own it, but copyright laws change the code 10% or more, the code is now yours. I YELL THEFT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!!
INDEX OF TOPICS COVERED IN THIS BOOK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER PREFACE – INTRODUCTION TO CHAPTER
-QOUTE FROM ME
-PREFACE – INDTROCUCTION TO CHAPTER
-GLOASSARY FOR CHAPTER TOPICS
-HISTORY OF CHAPTER TOPICS
-DEVELOPER WEBSITES FOR CHAPTER TOPICS
-USER MANUALS FOR CHAPTER TOPICS
-REFERENCE MATERIAL FOR CHAPTER TOPICS
INDEX OF TOPICS COVERED IN THIS BOOK
CHAPTER ONE – KNOWING THE SYSTEM FOR WHICH THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN (FOUR CHAPTERS)
- TERMINOLOGY FOR EVERYTHING COVERED IN THIS BOOK (DICTIONARY)
- GLOASSRY OF TERMINOLOGY (WORD MEANINGS AND ACRONYMS)
-ANDROID HARDWARE DICTIONARY
-ANDROID SYSTEM TERMINOLOGY
-ANDROID PROGRAMER DICTIONARY
-GLOASSARIES AND TERMINOLOGIES
-HISTORY OF THE ANDROID
-HISTORY OF SELINUX
-HISTORY OF KNOX SECURIT
-NOTE:FRP LOCKS SO CAN NOTBURN BOOTLOADER
- GOOGLE EMAILS AND ALL ONLINE. PREVENTING STOLEN TABLET DATA.
- WRITE UP THEIR DESCRIPTIOPNS FOR GOOGLE/FRP LOCK DOWNS ON FLASH BOOTLOADER (TWRP)
CHAPTER TWO - COVER ALL APSPECTS OF THE ANDROID TABLET (HARDWARE/FIRMWARE)
-PERFACE FOR CHAPTER - CONTENTS OF THE CHAPTER
-HISTORY. WIKIPEDIA (ALL PARTS OF TARGET SUBJECT)
-THE CPU SPECIFICATIONS OF ARM CPUS
-KNOW THE SOFTWARE ROUTINES FOR ANDROID .BIN FILES FRAMEWORKS (ALL ROUTINES AND COMMANDS)
-CPU INSTRUCTION SET
-INSTRUCTION SET FOR ARM .V7 - SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A
-ANDROID BOOTUP SEQUENCE (MEMORY MAP OF BOOT PROCESS)
- ANDROID PRIMARY SOFTWARE (ALL OF IT) (APACHE/PHP/JAVA/ PROGRAMMED KITS LIKE APK EXECUTABLES)
-MEMORY MAP OF ALL ADDRESSES AND CALLS (VERY DETAILED THERE IS A LOT IN THERE)
-THIS ENTIRE LISTING CAN BE MOVED TO APPENDIXES ONCE DONE!
JUST MAKE REFERENCES TO WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO ACCESS AND OPERATE THEM
- MENTION ROOT MODE. HAS MORE COMMANDS AND DEVICE SETTINGS. (FOR LATER CHAPTER)
CHAPTER THREE - COVER ALL OF HARD AND SOFT ROUTINES IN THE ANDROID TABLET
-THIS CAN BE MOVED TO APPENDIXES BUT FULL FLEDGED DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO USE IT HERE.
- BIOS CALLS
- GPU CALLS
- MATH CO-PROCESSOR CALLS
- INTERRUPT TABLES
- API REFERENCE (SOFT ROUTINES)
- DEBUG CALLS (AND LOGS)
-DATA STRUCTURES (SYSTEM STRUCTURES)
CHAPTER FOUR -SOFTWARE THAT OPERATES THE ANDROID TABLET OS (AND THEIR COMMAND SETS)
-ALL OF THIS CHAPTER IS DEVOTED TO UNDERSTANDING AND USING THIS PROGRAM SKILL
THE DATA SHEETS SHOULD ALWAYS BE HELD IN THE REFERENCE SECTION APPENDIX!!!!!
- LIST OF ALL THAT MAKE UP OPERATING SYSTEM (OS)
JAVA, API, DLL, HTML, CSC, JAVA SCRIPT, ANDROID (FRONT END)
- LIST OF ALL COMMANDS AND CALLS FOR EACH PART OF THE MAKEUP OF THE OS
CHAPTER FIVE – IMAGES, BOOTLOADER & ROOT MODE
- !!!!!!!DISASTER RECOVERY FROM FUTURE MISTAKES IN PROGRAMMING ETC.!!!!!!!!
- WHAT YOU NEED TO USE COMPUTER TO ANDROID (IMAGE FLASHES)
- WHAT YOU NEED TO BACKUP YOUR TABLET. USE COMPUTER AND TABLET TOGETHER FOR
- MAKING TWO TYPES OF BACKUPS. #1:DATA #2:IMAGE
- WHAT YOU NEED ON YOUR COMPUTER TO FLASH IMAGE FILES TO ANDROID
- HOW TO FIND THE IMAGES YOU NEED FOR YOUR ANDROID MODEL (INTERNET SEARCHES)
- ERROR FLASHING! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE OEM/ORIGINAL FIRMWARE TO RECOVER DEAD TABLET
- FRLASHING OEM FIRMWARE. DESASTER RECOVERY (DO NOT DO UNLESS ERROR WILL CUASE FRP LOCK)
- FLASHING THE ANDOID WITH BOOTLOADER (TWRP) (MENTION FRP LOCK LATER FIXED)
- CAN NOT FLASH BOOTLOADER:IF NOT OEM LOCK = ON SECURITY LOCK ON ANDROIF REMOVE IT WITH THESE TRICKS
- ADDING ROOT MODE TO ANDROID (MAGISK OR SUPERSU) ETC
- ADDING MODULES TO YOU ROOT APPS (INTERNET AVAILABE CONTENT FOR ROOT MODE KIT
- DOWNLOADING 3RD PARTY BOOTLOADERS AND ROOT APPS (DANGEROUS. BUT ELITE USE THESE, MOSTLY CRACKING AND SOFTWARE GROUPS THAT NEED WAY MORE POWER THEN ROOT MODE)
- CUATIONS ON DOWNLOADS. (THERE ARE SELINUX VIRUSES OBIVOUSLY DETECTABLE ONES)
- A LIST OF USEFUL ROOT MODE SOFTWARE (FROM APKTOOL DISASSEMBLER TO VIRUS SCANS)
- CONCLUSIONS ON USING ROOT MODE KITS. AND SOFTWARE. IS IT SAFE??
CHAPTER SIX - BEGIN PROGRAMMING THE ANDROID TABLET
- BEING A PROGRAMMER I KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR. THIS IS A LIST OF WHAT I WOULD DOWNLOAD FOR PROGRAMMERS TOOLS ON ANDROID
- EDITORS/GREP/INTEGRATED PACKAGES FOR PROGRAMMING/DISASSEMBLERS/ETC
- STICK TO THE OVERALL APK PROGRAMMER FILES. I USE MACHINE AND C++ TO MODIFY.
- OBJECT FILES AND LINKING… REROUTING AND FEEDING OTHER PROGRAMS DATA FROM
- PROGRAM TO PROGRAM I/O REROUTING.
- A LIST OF PROGRAMMER BOOKS TO GET YOU STARTED PROGRAMMING ANDROID
- BEGINNERS BOOKS
- ADVANCED BOOKS
- USEFUL PROJECTS
CHAPTER SEVEN - ADVANCED TOPICS ON PROGRAMMING AND DEBUGGING
- CRACKER ISSUES
- GAME TRAINERS
- CRACKING APPS
- DEBUGGER BOARDS
CHAPTER EIGHT - FINDING THE UNDOCUMENTED
- UNKNOWN ACCESS CODES
- UNKNOWN CPU CODES
-ANDROID APPS REMOVED FROM THE MARKET AS SEEN BEING A THREAT TO SECURIT
-MICROSOFT APPS REMOVED FROM THE MARKET AS SEEN BEING A THREAT TO SECURITY
CHAPTER NINE -FLAWS AND FIXES KNOWN TO ANDROID
-UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD FULL ASCII TABLE ACCESS
-UPDATE PROBLEMS AUTO UPDATES WITH VIRUS, CHRACKERS, AND MALWARE.
- UNDERSTAND SPOOFING
- HARDWARE SPOOFING (MAC ADDRESS, COMPUTER HARDWARE CODED SERIALS)
- SOFTWARE SPOOFING (IP ADDRESSES, PATCH DATA OUTFLOW SPOOFIING)
- AVOIDING NETWORK COLISSION WHEN UPDATEING SOMEONES AUTO UPDATE CODE
- TARGET FIND WHAT IS RUNNING ON IT.
- HARDWARE (BIOS)
- SOFTWARE (AND OS)
- 21 FIXES TO SECURITY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE A LONG TIME AGO.
- REVISING YOUR NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND MY EXPERIENCE IN OLD ONES FOR SECURITY
CHAPTER TEN – NEW METHODS IN SECURITY
- MULTI LAYER PROTECTION (IN TRIPLICATE. IE CAMERA OFF MIC OFF LOCATION OFF)
- SELF REPAIRING CODE. (TRI SETS)
- HIDDEN SUPER USER PERMISSIONS LISTS (TO LOCK PROGRAMS AWAY FROM ADMINISTRATOR
- RECORD OF INSTALLS (AND IOP) TO UNINSTALL ALL A PROGRAM DOES. MONTOR ALL
- RAID IMAGES AND REPAIR.
- TRACE PROGRAM ACTIVITY DETAILED. THAT WORK ON THE PROGRAM I/O/P AUDITS
- OVERALL A SAFE SYSTEM IS A COMPLETELY MONITORED SYSTEM. NOTHING IS SACRED OR HIDDEN.
- - LET THE MACHINE DO MOST OF THE WORK. IT HAS PLENTY OF ALGORYTHMS IN IT.
- PROCESSOR SPEEDS VERSES A SAFE AND SECURE SYSTEM. (TOO SLOW)
- ANDROID FILE EXTENSIONS:
- ANDROID DATA STRUCTURES
- QUICK REFERENCE COMMAND SETS
- ALL MEMORY AND HARDWARE ADDRESSES
- ASCII TABLES AND COMPUTER MATH
-ALL USEFUL SOFTWARE LINKS
THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS IN THE BOOK BUT AM WORKING ON THEM----------------------------------------------------------------
Just a brief outline of what the book has in it, well worth the $200.00 to buy.
will be updated periodically. buying this book gives you access to updates.
And trust me this book may take you more then a few months to read. it covers many many topics in detail.
AUTHOR : PHILIP JOHN JATZEK